• Lie on your back on an exercise mat, keeping your lower back pressed against the mat. Gently support your neck by bracing your hands against the back of your head.
• Lift your upper body off the mat while bringing your knees to up above your torso and keeping your legs parallel to the floor.
• Extend your right leg straight out without letting it touch the floor. Keep your left knee bent and your left leg parallel to the floor. Using your abdominals, crunch upwards and sideways, extending your right elbow to your left knee.
• Alternating elbows and knees, now extend your left leg while bringing your right knee toward your torso (similar to riding a bicycle), and crunch sideways so that your left elbow extends toward your right knee.
• Continue to repeat, alternating knees and elbows.
Level : Beginner
Equipment Required : Exercise Mat