• Lay down on your back on the exercising floor with your knees bent. Place your feet flat and widen then slightly more than than your shoulder-apart-width.
• Starting position: Extend your arms towards the downward direction by the side of the body with your palms facing inwards.
• While exhaling your breath, crunch your abs in the forward right direction. Try to catch your right ankle with the right extended arm (step 2). Stay there till the count of one.
• Now while you’re inhaling your breath, leave the right ankle you caught hold of with your right arm and very slowly move back to the starting position.
• Repeat the same for the left side.
• Your one rep is complete when you have completed both sides.
• Repeat the Alternate Heel Touches exercise.
Level : Beginner
Equipment Required : None
Without Sichuan Pepper There Is No Spice In Your Life Sichuan pepper contains many different minerals, antioxidants, and nutrients that… Read More