• Stand tall with feet hip-width apart. Engage your core.
• Take a big step forward with right leg. Start to shift your weight forward so heel hits the floor first.
• Lower your body until right thigh is parallel to the floor and right shin is vertical. It’s OK if knee shifts forward a little as long as it doesn’t go past right toe. If mobility allows, lightly tap left knee to the floor while keeping weight in right heel.
• Press into right heel to drive back up to starting position.
• Repeat on the other side.
Level : Beginner
Equipment Required : None