• Stand straight with your torso in an upright position. Hold a dumbbell in each hand at arm’s length, keeping your elbows close to your torso.
• Your palms of your hands should be facing toward your torso. This is your starting position for the exercise.
• Keeping your upper arm stationary, curl the right dumbbell forward. As your bicep contracts, breathe out. Continue the motion until your bicep is completely contracted and the dumbbell is at shoulder height. Hold this position for a second while squeezing your bicep. Only your forearm should be moving.
• Slowly start to move the dumbbells back to your starting position. Breathe in while doing so.
• Repeat the movement with your left hand. This completes one repetition.
• Repeat the process for the recommended number of repetitions.
Like Our Facebook Page:
Level : Beginner
Equipment Required : Dumbbell