Bent Knee Hip Raise: We all want perfect Abs. Well, most of us do. They look great in a fitted without a t-shirt, look even better out of them, and help compliment a well-defined torso. Yes, some people will say exercising your Abs in isolation is stupid. We understand, but some days we just long for the pump. And you know what? There’s no shame in that.
Bent Knee Hip Raise
Equipment Required: Exercise Mat
- Lie flat on the floor with your arms at your sides.
- Bend your knees at approximately a 75-degree angle. Lift your feet 2 inches off the floor.
- Use your lower abs to bring your knees towards you, keeping your legs bent. Continue moving your legs up until your hips are raised off the floor.
- Breathe out while rolling your hips forward and doing so. When you are finished, your knees will be positioned over your chest.
- Once you get to the top of the movement, squeeze your abs for a second. Return to the starting position as you slowly breathe in.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Get perfect Abs
So rather than beat around the bush, let’s get straight to it. If you want to build perfect Abs, these 10 exercises will help get you there. Perform them properly, and it won’t just be your Abs that start to bulge, your overall health will see an improvement, too.
So there you have it: bulging Abs can actually improve your health. So tell that to the next person who smirks at you when they see you on your third set of curls.
The rectus abdominis consists of two bands of muscle that run down from around the sternum. They have bands of connective tissue between them, which give the abs their distinctive six or eight-pack look. The rectus abdominis muscle is important for maintaining posture and breathing