• Lie flat on the floor with your arms at your sides.
• Bend your knees at approximately a 75 degree angle. Lift your feet 2 inches off the floor.
• Use your lower abs to bring your knees towards you, keeping your legs bent. Continue moving your legs up until your hips are raised off the floor. Breathe out while rolling your hips forward and doing so. When you are finished, your knees will be positioned over your chest.
• Once you get to the top of the movement, squeeze your abs for a second. Return to the starting position as you slowly breathe in.
• Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Level : Beginner
Equipment Required : Exercise Mat