Bent Knee Windshield Wipers: We all want perfect Abs. Well, most of us do. They look great in a fitted without a t-shirt, look even better out of them, and help compliment a well-defined torso. Yes, some people will say exercising your Abs in isolation is stupid. We understand, but some days we just long for the pump. And you know what? There’s no shame in that.
Bent Knee Windshield Wipers
Equipment Required: Exercise Mat
- Lay down with your back flat against the ground.
- Place your arms straight out to your side.
- Bring your legs up off the ground and bend your knees so that they both make a 90-degree angle.
- Keep your legs at a 90-degree angle the whole time.
- Rotate your knees down to the left till they are about 3 inches off the ground.
- Now rotate them back up and over to the right side.
- Keep rotating them back and forth for the desired amount of repetitions.
Get perfect Abs
So rather than beat around the bush, let’s get straight to it. If you want to build perfect Abs, these 10 exercises will help get you there. Perform them properly, and it won’t just be your Abs that start to bulge, your overall health will see an improvement, too.
So there you have it: bulging Abs can actually improve your health. So tell that to the next person who smirks at you when they see you on your third set of curls.
The rectus abdominis consists of two bands of muscle that run down from around the sternum. They have bands of connective tissue between them, which give the abs their distinctive six or eight-pack look. The rectus abdominis muscle is important for maintaining posture and breathing