• Lay down with your back flat against the ground.
• Place your arms straight out to your side.
• Bring your legs up off the ground and bend your knees so that the both make a 90 degree angle.
• Keep your legs at a 90 degree angle the whole time.
• Rotate your knees down to the left till they are about 3 inches off the ground.
Like Our Facebook Page:
• Now rotate them back up and over to the right side.
• Keep rotating them back and forth for the desire amount of repetitions.
Level : Intermediate
Equipment Required : Exercise Mat