• The one leg cable calf raise can be done using a dip belt or by holding a rope or straight bar. Set up for the exercise by getting a step or block and placing it in front of a low pulley cable machine.
• Attach an extension and dip belt to the low pulley and select the weight you want to use on the stack.
• Step into the dip belt and position it around your waist comfortably.
• Step onto block with your left foot. The ball of your foot should be on the edge.
• Then let your heel drop as far as possible without hitting the floor. This is the starting position.
• Slowly raise your heel as far as possible.
Like Our Facebook Page:
• Pause and squeeze the calf, and then slowly lower back to the starting position.
• Repeat for desired reps, and then repeat on the right leg.
Level : Beginner
Equipment Required : Cable Machine