• Position a preacher bench two feet in front of a pulley machine.
• Attach a straight bar to the low pulley.
• Sit on the preacher bench and position your elbows and upper arms firmly on top of the bench pad. Ask someone to hand you the bar from the low pulley.
• Grab the bar and fully extend your arms on top of the preacher bench pad. This is the starting position.
• – Pull the weight up towards your shoulder, squeezing your biceps hard at the top of the movement. Exhale as you do so, holding for a second at the top.
• Slowly lower the weight to the starting position.
Like Our Facebook Page:
• Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Level : Beginner
Equipment Required : Cable Machine