• Start off by adjust the seat of the bench so your arms are level with the top of the bench.
• Grab a dumbbell in each hand with your palms facing each other, shoulder-width distance apart and extend your arms fully along the bench.
• Keeping your arms and elbows on the bench at all times, curl the dumbbells up towards your head, squeezing and isolating the bicep.
• Hold for a count and then lower the bar back to starting position.
• Repeat for as many reps and sets as desired.
Level : Beginner
Equipment Required : Dumbbell, Machine