Dumbbell Upright Row: We all want a perfect bigger Shoulder. Well, most of us do. They look great in a fitted white t-shirt, look even better out of them, and help compliment a well-defined torso. Yes, some people will say exercising your Shoulder in isolation is stupid. We understand, but some days we just long for the pump. And you know what? There’s no shame in that.
Dumbbell Upright Row
Equipment Required: Dumbbell
- Stand upright with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- With a dumbbell in each hand and keeping your elbows slightly bent, extend your arms downward and in front of you so that your palms are facing you. This is your starting position.
- Keeping the dumbbells close to your body, exhale as you bend your elbows and raise the dumbbells straight up to your shoulders. Your elbows should be outward and your bent arms should be parallel with the floor.
- Pause for a moment and then inhale as you reverse the motion back to the starting position.
- Repeat for a complete set.
So rather than beat around the bush, let’s get straight to it. If you want to build a bigger Shoulder, these 10 exercises will help get you there. Perform them properly, and it won’t just be your Shoulder that starts to bulge, your overall health will see an improvement, too.
So there you have it: a bulging Shoulder can actually improve your health. So tell that to the next person who smirks at you when they see you on your third set of curls.
What are Shoulders?
The shoulder is made up of three bones: the scapula (shoulder blade), clavicle (collarbone), and humerus (upper arm bone). Two joints in the shoulder allow it to move: the acromioclavicular joint, where the highest point of the scapula (acromion) meets the clavicle, and the glenohumeral joint.