• Stand upright with your feet shoulder width apart.
• With a dumbbell in each hand and keeping your elbows slightly bent, extend your arms downward and in front of you so that your palms are facing you. This is your starting position.
• Keeping the dumbbells close to your body, exhale as you bend your elbows and raise the dumbbells straight up to your shoulders. Your elbows should be outward and your bent arms should be parallel with the floor.
• Pause for a moment and then inhale as you reverse the motion back to the starting position.
• Repeat for a complete set.
Level : Intermediate
Equipment Required : Dumbbell