• Stand facing the bench, table, or the edge of a bed.
• Place your hands on the edge of the bench just slightly wider than shoulder width. Your arms are straight but elbows are not locked. Align your feet so that your arms and body are completely straight.
• Bend your elbows to slowly lower your chest to the edge of the bench while inhaling. Keep your body straight and rigid throughout the movement.
• Push your body away from the bench until your elbows are extended, but not locked. Exhale as you push up.
• Keep going with slow, steady repetitions.
Level : Beginner
Equipment Required : None