• Lie on your right side with your head raised off the floor and your arms positioned in front of your body for stability. Extend your legs and point your toes forward.
• Raise your left leg as high as possible without bending or changing the position of your upper body.
• Hold that position for 2 to 3 seconds before returning your leg to the starting position.
• Repeat the movement for the desired number of repetitions, keeping the movement fluent, slow and controlled.
• Perform the exercise with your other leg.
Level : Beginner
Equipment Required : None