• Stand with your head facing forward and your chest held up and out.
• Place your feet shoulder-width apart or slightly wider. Extend your hands straight out in front of you to help keep your balance. You can also bend the elbows or clasp the fingers.
• Sit back and down like you’re sitting into an imaginary chair. Keep your head facing forward as your upper body bends forward a bit. Rather than allowing your back to round, let your lower back arch slightly as you descend.
• Lower down so your thighs are as parallel to the floor as possible, with your knees over your ankles. Press your weight back into your heels.
• Keep your body tight, and push through your heels to bring yourself back to the starting position.
Level : Beginner
Equipment Required : None