• Start off lying on a decline bench so that your head is lower than your feet and having a grip on a pair of dumbbells with an overhand grip with your palms facing towards your feet.
• Hold the dumbbells directly above your chest so that their inner edges are touching.
• Lift the dumbbells up and hold them directly above your chest so that they are touching.
• Slowly lower the weights until they are inline with the top of your chest, squeezing your muscles and hold for a count.
• Then, raise them straight up to the starting position.
Equipment Required : Dumbbell, Bench
See Next Exercise :
- Decline Dumbbell Bench Press
- Barbell Pullovers
- Dumbbell Pullovers
- Cable Crossover Flys
- Pec Deck Flys
- Incline Dumbbell Flys
- Dumbbell Flys
- Dumbbell Press
- Parallel Bar Dips
- Push Ups