• Lie on an inclined bench facing away from a high pulley machine with a straight bar attachment.
• Holding onto the straight bar attachment overhead with an overhand grip, extend your arms in front of you. Your hands should be shoulder width apart. The bar should be positioned two inches away from your upper thighs. This is the starting position.
• While keeping your upper arms stationary, lift them back in a semi-circle until the bar is positioned straight over your head. Inhale during this portion of the movement.
• Slowly move back to your starting position using your lats. Hold the contraction when you get to the starting position. Exhale as you do so.
• Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Level : Intermediate
Equipment Required : Cable Machine