Cable Incline Pushdown: We all want perfect Back Muscle. Well, most of us do. They look great in a fitted without a t-shirt, look even better out of them, and help compliment a well-defined torso. Yes, some people will say exercising your Back Muscle in isolation is stupid. We understand, but some days we just long for the pump. And you know what? There’s no shame in that.
Cable Incline Pushdown
Equipment Required: Cable Machine
- Lie on an inclined bench facing away from a high pulley machine with a straight bar attachment.
- Holding onto the straight bar attachment overhead with an overhand grip, extend your arms in front of you. Your hands should be shoulder-width apart. The bar should be positioned two inches away from your upper thighs. This is the starting position.
- While keeping your upper arms stationary, lift them back in a semi-circle until the bar is positioned straight over your head. Inhale during this portion of the movement.
- Slowly move back to your starting position using your lats. Hold the contraction when you get to the starting position. Exhale as you do so.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Get perfect Back Muscle
So rather than beat around the bush, let’s get straight to it. If you want to build a perfect Back, these 10 exercises will help get you there. Perform them properly, and it won’t just be your Back that starts to bulge, your overall health will see an improvement, too.
So there you have it: bulging Back can actually improve your health. So tell that to the next person who smirks at you when they see you on your third set of curls.
What is Back Muscle?
These muscles include the large paired muscles in the lower back, called erector spinae, which help hold up the spine, and gluteal muscles. The flexor muscles are attached to the front of the spine and enable flexing, bending forward, lifting, and arching the lower back.