• Sit down with your upper body flat against the pad and your feet on the floor in front of you.
• Next, grab hold of the horizontal handles provided. This is the starting position.
• Begin exercise by contracting your rear delts and middle trap muscles while you bring your arms back.
• Keep a slight bend in your elbows as you pull the weight back. Pull weight back until your shoulder blades pinch together.
• Pause for a brief moment, then slowly return to the starting position. This completes one rep.
Level : Intermediate
Equipment Required : Machine