• Lie on your right side, legs extended and stacked from hip to feet.
• The elbow of your right arm is directly under your shoulder.
• Ensure your head is directly in line with your spine.
• Your left arm can be aligned along the left side of your body.
• Engage your abdominal muscles, drawing your navel toward your spine.
• Lift your hips and knees from the mat while exhaling. Your torso is straight in line with no sagging or bending.
Like Our Facebook Page:
• Hold the position.
• After several breaths, inhale and return to the starting position.
Level : Intermediate
Equipment Required : None