• Start off setting up either a dip belt, rope or straight bar on a low pulley cable machine and placing either a step or block in front of the machine.
• Step onto the block with the balls of your feet on the edge and letting your heels drop down as far as possible without touching the floor.
• Then slowly raise your heels up as far as possible, squeezing your calves and hold for a count.
• Return back to the starting position.
• Repeat for as many reps and sets as desired.
Level : Beginner
Equipment Required : Cable Machine