Sit-Ups: We all want perfect Abs. Well, most of us do. They look great in a fitted without a t-shirt, look even better out of them, and help compliment a well-defined torso. Yes, some people will say exercising your Abs in isolation is stupid. We understand, but some days we just long for the pump. And you know what? There’s no shame in that.
Equipment Required: Exercise Mat
- Lie on your back with your legs bent and your feet on the floor. Place your hands behind your head.
- Inhale and curl your torso off the floor.
- Exhale as you complete the movement.
- Return to the starting position without resting your torso on the floor.
- Repeat until you feel the burning sensation coming from your abdominals.
Get perfect Abs
So rather than beat around the bush, let’s get straight to it. If you want to build perfect Abs, these 10 exercises will help get you there. Perform them properly, and it won’t just be your Abs that start to bulge, your overall health will see an improvement, too.
So there you have it: bulging Abs can actually improve your health. So tell that to the next person who smirks at you when they see you on your third set of curls.
What is Abs?
The rectus abdominis consists of two bands of muscle that run down from around the sternum. They have bands of connective tissue between them, which give the abs their distinctive six or eight-pack look. The rectus abdominis muscle is important for maintaining posture and breathing